Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This is my entry for the Unity Kit of the Month Club Sketch Challenge for September's Kit.  I really love this month's kit.  I thought I would choose fall colors for it.  I had some paper with apples on it and a nice plaid background.  I thought the apple paper complemented the words "legacy, heritage, history" thinking of Johnny Appleseed and that part of American history.  Also, the apples laid on a picnic basket background reminded me of fall family outings to pick apples.  I have never picked my own apples, but we have orchards nearby and every year, the families flock to them to pick their own.  The fields always look beautiful with the apple trees in bloom.

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

lovely colors on this one. thanks for playing along with the KOM sketch challenge.

Reflections from the lake said...

Thanks, Lisa. :)