Saturday, November 10, 2012

My husband is one of the biggest supporters of my art.  He takes me to art galleries, buys me stamps, and goes with me to conventions.  He offers opinions and advice and true constructive criticism.  Here are the two anniversary cards I have made him.  We just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary.


This is my favorite one.  Because of that, we have had it on the fireplace mantle for a year now.  Time to retire it.  The stamps are from Stampington.com.

This is the anniversary card from this year.  It was hard to follow up last year's since that was a tough act to follow.  Here is what I made using stamps from Tim Holtz for Stamper's Anonymous.



The little medallion that says "Promise" on it was ordered off etsy.com.  In addition to beautiful hand crafted items, they also offer embellishments and cards for sale.

No comments: