Friday, October 19, 2012


Pumpkins are everywhere!  I love to see them in the fall.  I always enjoy watching the children pick out their pumpkins and carry them to their cars with great pride.  The theme for the October Unity Challenge is Pumpkins.  I am using two stamps from the September 2010 Kit of the Month.  I found this fabulous double sided paper at Michaels in their scrapbooking section where they keep the loose papers.  I used Old Olive and Chocolate Chip cardstock from Stampin' UP.  I hope that you will enjoy this.  We have much to be thankful for!  One thing I am thinking for is the good people at Unity Stamp Company.  Be sure to visit them today at www.unitystampco.com and "friend them!" on Facebook.  Angela offers lots of bargains and opportunities to join in the online stamping community.  Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments: