Friday, October 19, 2012


Juicy orange, rich rusts, rich greens,earthy browns:  these are the colors of fall that delight so much.  Unity Stamp Company's World Card Making Day Challenge #8 is a Color Challenge which calls for making a card using the color theme of pumpkin, olive, cream and brown.  The stamp set I used to make this card was Unity Stamp Company's stamp set by Christy Tomlinson called "She was a Daughter."  If you look closely, it says "She was a daughter of God."  Long before I ever bought a stamp designed by Christy Tomlinson, I had already bought a couple of her mass produced mixed media art angels.  Like Christy, my faith in a loving God is my strength.  I find her work very inspirational.  I was thrilled when Unity added Christy's stamps to their product line.  Kudos for Unity and Christy!  You can find these beautiful stamps at:
Enjoy!

No comments: