Friday, October 19, 2012


Ooh la la!  Unity Stamp Company's World Card Making Day Challenge #6 calls for designers to create a border with a non-border stamp.  Feeling frisky and French, I chose to use the small fleur de lis stamp from "Regal Greetings" IPK-111 from Ippity by Unity, www.unitystampco.com.  I especially like the way the top of the decorative paper above the sentiment looks like it holds the sentiment suspended, like a picture on a wall.  A little serendipity, very French!  I stamped "Thanks" from the same kit, and used punch stamps from Stampin' Up.  The background paper is from a collection by Jen Wilson for My Mind's Eye called "Totally Girl."  I used Stampin' Up's Pomegranite ink, and Stampin' Up's Chocolate Chip gross grain ribbon.

You can find these stamps and more through Unity's Ippity line.   My "Ippity Chick" is JenMarie Taylor.  She is great!   I stamped "Thanks" from the same kit, and used punch stamps from Stampin' Up. 

No comments: